Sesame spread presents a firm structure and unification in ambient temperatures. No breaking or crystallizing occurs in the freezer while there is softening and melting in low temperatures. It globs, caramelizes, darkens and burns in high temperatures.
While it greatly cooperates with melted chocolate and cream of animal or vegetable origin, it fails to blend with liquids (water and milk).
Reacts well in short baking when covered within pastry. Not suitable for longer baking.
In buckets of 12Kg
MAINTENANCE – CONSUMPTION
According to the declared instructions on packaging.
- As filling in croissants and crepes.
- For the making of tahini pies low on tannins.
- As sweet paste with melted chocolate and dry nuts for the making of pralines and truffles.
- As filling in wafers and biscuit cups
- Once heated, it can be used as coating on cakes, muffins and bakery products.
- As cream for fasting cakes with vegetable whipped-cream
- As coating on cakes to attach dry nuts on surface